Computer Society Of MIT
The one technical fest for all MITians and truly by ALL MITians.
Enigma is an annual intra college technical fest conducted by Computer Society Of MIT in the odd semester. Celebrated on a saturday, the fest has been consistently ensuring that it has a wide range of events like Programming/Debugging, Mu pro, CATIA modelling etc., targetting every stream of students. General Quiz, Crossword, puzzles are open to all. And of course CSMIT fame Juggernaut is always conducted on the day of Enigma. Certificates, exciting prizes and the enthusiasm from all MITians irrespective of year/dept have driven this INTRA COLLEGE TECHNICAL fest from its inception to what ever it is now.
What’s New ?
Every year Enigma has some surprises for the MITians challenging its previous year’s achievement. Is Enigma’ 12 keeping up with this tradition? Well, we take a glimpse of our innovations and judge us!
- Enigma’ 12 events have been meticulously scheduled so that it does not claim your holiday. Yes! There are events of 15 min duration during lunch break, events of 45 min duration after 4.30pm. There would be events that you can take from your mobile phones, laptops and what not!
- Enigma` 12 has many new events this year. Ingenium is a project contest that encourages practical learning amidst MITians. There are loads of other events delighting each of your minute potentials.
- And the best part of it- Enigma` 12 begins with a promise. A promise to fulfill all your expectations and would help you learn, enjoy and earn
Feel convinced? Spread the word. Let all MITians hear the beat!
Engage and get inspired…
Prove yourself – Create records to be filled in your resume !!!
We have events for students of all departments !! Our events identify the talented and encourage the interested…!!
- Certificates to finalists !!
- Exciting Prizes for winners !!!